Membership Breakdown & Benefits:
- Your MRBS membership is $30 and renewed yearly at our April held AGM.
- $10 is for an individual membership in the Federation of Mountain Clubs of BC (FMCBC).
- $8 goes towards individual and directors/officers liability insurance obtained through FMCBC.
- $12 is applied towards two $500 scholarships, a Caledonia student scholarship and the Shannon Murdoch Memorial Scholarship.
- Cloudburst magazine, published and emailed to members by FMCBC.
- The chance to meet like minded individuals with the passion for the outdoors, in all of its glory.
- MRBS also operates three backcountry cabins, Larsen Ridge, Oscar and Anderson. The cabin fees offset cabin maintenance; the largest expense being helicopter time to fly in firewood.
- If you are interested to join our society of motivated members and like minded adventure seekers while advancing non-motorized backcountry access, Please return this signed form with the fee.
JOIN WITH US!!
Please download the below application form, sign and send back to email@example.com.
Dues can also be sent via EMT to the same address.